Looking for sparewheels for my Enertion Raptor 2.1

Since Enertion is not selling wheels anymore it’s almost impossible to get a replacement. I’m looking for R-Spec 90, 97 or 100mm outwheels, as long as they keep me riding :smiley:

I’m living in germany. Thanks a lot for any suggestions or help.

2 Likes

Same here!! Perhaps any ex-Enertion folks could hook us up with the supplier?

1 Like

I don’t know if you will find sleeves for your hubs but JeffWu back on the other forum is doing a run of the same hub motors boosted has on their boards. He also knows the factory who made the Rspecs but I don’t know if he plans anything with them.

Loaded x unlimited, not boosted :woozy_face: do boosted even do hubs?

2 Likes

Lol i thought they were the same thing.

2 Likes

lol same :rofl:

2 Likes

I will send my hubs to jeffwu tonight, he will attempt to develop clone wheels for us poor suckers

https://forum./t/raptor-owners-scavenge-grounds/14403/391

Not sure if anyone here is still looking for these but I recently designed hubs and wheels that can be 3d printed and used. I made my hubs out of glass fiber nylon and the wheels out of tpu with 6 walls and 25% gyroid infill and they ride great. Not sure about long term durability but they have about 5 miles on them so far and they’re fine.

Send me a pair and ill test the shit out of them.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing some pretty hard testing they’re a little hard being a 95a material but when i get some 85a I might do a few test batches the 95s are fine so far but a little slick when braking hard or turning sharp

Q

Does anyone know ware we can get sleeves ?

I have a whole set of hubs and everything

1 Like