Looking to buy a cheap vesc

did you finish the vesc yet?

did you repair the vesc yet?

How’s the vesc coming along. Is it done yet

Please stop rushing him. Other people have a life of their own. I understand that you really want a vesc, but seriously: you posted twice in one day asking “did you finish the vesc yet?” and “did you repair the vesc yet?”. It gives off the impression of rudeness.

Hey, sorry for not replying, I was on a vacation or longer weekend or whatever you want to call it :smiley: Sorry for letting you wait, I know I said I will reply on friday but I didnt.

Anyway, the VESC is repaired and all working I am going to make a vid, upload it to youtube you should have a link here in like 30 minutes or so :slight_smile:

If he is not taking it, i am :grin: Located in germany.

It is up to you guys :smiley: for me honestly it does not matter :smiley: whoever pays gets it… But if you are willing to wait a little I am going to buy a bunch of broken VESCs today and repair them and sell. If any of you are from europe and have a broken VESC I might take it :smiley:

But I will wait for @dg798 to reply because he is waiting for it for a couple of days and it would not be nice to sell it to you without him knowing.

alright im in just post the link and i will watch it and then we will discuss payment

Enertion best vesc manufacturer?! Maybe based on ur experience only. But then yours broke too. I’ve heard of mannnny enertion vescs braking as well as diy’s on this forum. Read around and you’ll find u can get a decent reliable vesc w a warranty for little more money

Well yeah enertion VESCs break, so do others. But the reason is most often user error. Also there were the max curent ramp stap that killed a bunch of VESCs (not manufacturer fault). You say a lot of VESCs that were made by enertion fail but you have to look at the amount that they sold… VESCs alone also raptors and very little VESCs failed in raptors. The reason is that the settings were correct. So I disagre with you on this. And the VESC failed because of my faulty motor that shorted the phases with stator.

did you make a video yet

Yes I am trying to upload it to youtube.

ok thank you

Here it is. :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/41KDRHjYRwU

If you have any questions or anything I will be happy to answer.

it still says its processing

Just checked it, It should work now.

yeh it works

alright i will take it

Sent you a PM :slight_smile: