Looking to start a new build but need this gone first

I have my Trampa orssom long board deck with Enertion raptor 2.0 motors on it . I am aware of the fact that Enertion is no goner now but there is still some good life left in the rest of the build . -16 ply Trampa Orssom long board deck ( boob proof and its there thickest one ) still some flex but great if you are a bigger guy or just looking for a fail proof deck . -12s4p Samsung 30q battery with FatBoy pcb boards . This will let you tinker with the battery pack and replace whatever cells are low. Basically the pack can be takin apart easily. Battery has about 50 charges on it. -Bestech BMS -Enertion Unity VESC with a Device ( as in a free phone ). So you can tune the board wirelessly. -battery lCD display -custom rear wire cover diffuser -custom caliber 2 trucks. (It would be a easy swap to belted system …just add your motors , trucks and wheels …your off and running -Trampa bottom tray . -Enertion NANO remote -charger for the battery

I am pretty sure that’s it but please feel free to ask questions if you have any . Again I am aware of the Motors and Enertion as a Company …they left me high and dry as well. I am starting the price at $950 but I am willing to negotiate (reasonable offers please !!! )

I am located in CALIFORNIA, Redondo Beach Area . I can travel with in reason but you can also come and get it . I will ship at your cost …I have an account at UPS.