Lots of stuff: Wheels, Drive Kits, Batteries, Chargers, Motors, & More

I’ve got to clear out some space for some new stuff. All prices are flexible, send me an offer via pm or complain in the replies. All prices are excluding shipping. PM zip code for shipping estimates (from Denver CO).

4x Enertion Powerwheels (Free) image

1x 10s 4A fused charger ($25 SOLD) & 1x 10s 2A charger ($3): image

1x Chain Drive Kit: 2 connecting links, 4 separate chain sizes, 14T, 10T, 27T sprockets (Free): image

1x XSource Shit-Tier motor mount with 3m belt, 1 fucked thread. Idk why you would want this (free): image

18x Samsung 25R Cells w/cell holder thingys, Salvaged from a poorly made battery by one of you sadists ($15): I am told this battery didn’t get through many cycles. I took it apart and saw some of the worst spot-welding to be seen on this earth. 8 cells were completely dead and were discarded. image

1x Completely Fucked TB6355 Motor (free): Blown bearing in the front, does not include any bearings. Has a broken thread on the bell. image

1x Sorta Fucked C6374 170kv motor (free): Has some broken wires but still spins (idk man). The motor shaft is fucked. image

1 Like

I’ll take the bms.

1 Like

Errm which one?

1 Like

Sorry lol. Both the $2 and the $5. I’m assuiming they are for lion?

1 Like

Yup. Send me a zip and I can get you a shipping estimate.

1 Like

$5 & $2 BMS sold.

I’ll take the 10s bms — what company? Functions normal?

I’ll take the cells if you can get em to Sydney 2156 Australia :heart:

1 Like

Honestly, I have no idea who makes the BMS. It was also working to the best of my knowledge. I’d be happy to take it back if for any reason it turns out to be a dud.

@mynamesmatt Sorry man I don’t wana have to deal with customs and stuff. :frowning:

1 Like

all g brother

1 Like

Last BMS sold.

Still have lots of stuff lying around. Gonna throw in this 14ft roll of pure nickel strip ($5)

Still have all the items shown above. Lowered all prices.

@b264

2 Likes

10s 4a charger sold

MBS wheels, XT-60’s, and belts sold.

Have just a few things left. Lowered all prices.

Gauge on the nickel. And more pics of the 25r

I’ll take the power wheels

The strip is 0.3x8mm