Make a little pipe (8mm) I PAY!

hello guys, i’m looking for some one to make for me, a litle pipe, with 8mm diameter outside and 6 mm diameter inside, with 20 mm length, and 3 holes (2mm diameter) in the midle, with 120º separetly. this pipe is for make connectin between my gear and motor. (EU)

veio

buy some 8mm pipe and drill some holes?

2 Likes

And there is no need to make multiple threads! https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/can-you-make-a-little-pipe-i-pay/63390?u=boostedbuilder

Does it need to be strong? I can 3D print one for you, but have no idea if it is going to be put under stress or not…

sorry, i know. but when i published on first time,i couldn’t see my post in (news) and i thought, was canceled the publisment, and created another one. And i noticed the publishment goes to another sector. and i dont know how delete a post.

thanks but is better be strong

good idea, will search a shop

Not a problem, just mentioned it. Do you know how to use a 3d software? If so, make a quick sketch and try 3dhubs.com, their prices are sometimes good.

1 Like

thanks, but forget to say, im in EU

You can use 3dhubs.com all over the world! They find CNC shops which are closest to your location : )

Look up airsoft pipes! They sell “precision barrels” that go from 6.01mm and up with different outer diameters. Could save you a euro or two.

1 Like