Making a Trampa HS11 flexible battery for eboosted enclosure

Hello i have noticed in your post that you can build the battery packs as well. I am looking to buy a battery pack for trampa board to fit their monster box. 12s4 or 5p with BMS. Is this something you could help with? If so are you able to ship to UK?

Yes Send me a PM

I am a huge fan of this enclosure over the bulky monster box. However, being new to building, my concern is actually installing this on my trampa pro belt board. Maybe I missed it, but I did some googling/searching and I couldn’t find a build guide to actually install the enclosure and connect the batteries. Any info on the process would be much appreciated!

1 Like

Hello, use this procedure to mount your enclosure

https://www.eboardsperu.com/support/

Hope it can be of help

Thanks for the quick response! That looks pretty straight forward and it definitely addresses most of my concerns. As for moving the two VESC out of the monster box, what is the recommended procedure there? I apologize for my lack of knowledge and experience if that’s a well documented or an obvious/easy process.

If you intend on using your Trampa for off road, I suggest you stay with a top mounted enclosure like the monster box.

Taz is correct! :point_up::point_up: I have some nice scratches in the bottom of my trampa deck and trucks from hitting rocks and who knows what else. If my battery was on the bottoms I could see it going through the thinner material of the enclosure pretty easily!

That’s totally valid. I didn’t really consider that. I kinda figured the enclosure would withstand light abuse. I’m definitely going to be focusing on trail riding with varying levels of rocks and debris. As my progression increases it could get gnarlier I guess haha. Makes my life easier to keep it as is. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

So I have just built this battery pack. My question is can I split the output wires into Ys for the charging wires? This is what I have done, but it instantly fried my charger.