Making my 27" board ELECTRIFIED

The zombie hawgs wheel are really nice on my penny nickel. I got the 76mm ones. They’re on my build log.

Doesn’t sound unlikely at all… that sounds like “Tuesday morning” to me

1 Like

Lol I actually just had something like that happen while I was out riding a couple minutes ago…

I was going uphill and a stick managed to hop up in the perfect spot and hit the power button for my board, turning it off :joy:

1 Like

Dude, you should buy a meepo. But if it’s going to keep you from killing yourself in an accident, I bet someone in here can donate some pretty worn-out wheels that are bigger

Funny as it sounds, if you ride a board for hundreds of miles, shit like this WILL happen to you at least once

1 Like

I’m moving to an integrated enclousure with power button on top of the deck so this risk will hopefully be eliminated…

If you need Wheels I’ve got five or six sets of flywheel clones in different colors and sizes that I’ve tried over the last couple of years that I don’t ride anymore. Just tell me what size you want and I’ll let you know what colors I’ve got in those sizes and you can have them.

1 Like

I have a set of evolve 83mm that I will never ever use, they are actually brand new. But I won’t ever put them on anything

Does that offer apply to everyone :joy:

How much would you charge for those :P?

Also, where would you get trucks for those? I have done no research into wheels and trucks

You could use a riser pad to get clearance so there is no wheel bite. They’re a few dollars

Yes I could even make the risers but the trucks I have now are extremely short

Yeah, I don’t care. They are just in the way right know. My abec 97 Flywheels are gonna ride till they die :grinning:.

what sizes do you have in black?

I’ve got some.83mm, maybe 90mm but I’ll have to check.