Mark 48 | Landyachtz Evo 39" 2018 | FatBoy TB218 Drivetrain | Fatboy SolidCore WheelHubs | 6.5" Trampa | APS 8072S165kv 6kW | FatBoy HV ESC | 18S10P Panasonic PF

If I am going to use 18650 and can’t quick charge like my lipos in less than 30 mins then I need some range :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Charge time on 15p tho? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A BMS that can handle a high charge current(and a supply obv) is a must on that beast. What do you plan on using? High Power hobby charger or integrated?

I am going to use CC/CV 3kW power supply to charge it, wll use our Sparky switch modified to work on both charging switching and load switching. Also separate P group balancing (Balancer per 12S1P) interconnects to main BMS mcu via I2C :slight_smile: Wanted to use some advance level Balancer IC with isolation and etc but their are not available for consumers and requires NDA

P.S. I am going to charger somewhere in 1C range

2 Likes

Subbed! Good stuff mate. I can’t wait to see how this build progresses.

It will take bit a while, my drive train is likely will come only in July taking account all those 107mm people will be ordering :smiley:

1 Like

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/5297?u=kug3lis

Damn I hate that falcon is all red :frowning:

This similar should looke mine, but only Red&Gold

@ih8Darian you need our red case with mounting plate for you project :smiley:

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/limited-edition-red-dual-focbox-case-with-cooling-fins-v2

1 Like

I am continuing discussion here regarding my Balancer Modules:

@fedestanco I have like 20 left of them so not much I can spare :slight_smile:

1 Like

Idea is like this

Features:

• Cell Balancing
  • Cell Voltages
  • Group Voltage
  • Group Current In/Out
  • Group Temperatures
  • Coulomb IN/OUT tracking
2 Likes

So these are like individual p group cell balancers? Or do they act as even more of an bms…?

It’s more like 12S1P balancer and coulomb counter 15 times :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Kug3lis, I’ve been following your posts and I’d like to purchase the 107 drive train kit when it’s available. I have the money ready to go, Is there a waiting list I can jump on?

1 Like

There will be a pre-order group buy after we get test results from testers ir everything is alright it should roll out at around mid-end of June :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Kug3lis don’t you dare sell out of those red foc cases before I get paid tomorrow :wink: lol

Awesome, I’ll patiently and tentatively follow the progress. Ty

1 Like

Hehe there should be still tomorrow if some kind of storm doesn’t appear today :slight_smile:

Will be posting several updates regarding this project :slight_smile: Just finished PCB design for Balance board looks pretty nice :slight_smile:

Spent some time on CAD to design the front “X” handle for easy caring as 10" calibers will not have same handle ability as trampa trucks :smiley: Also I feel like I need something in between bolts like logo or maybe text don’t know yet…

3 Likes

Sweeeet, wondering, because I’m not removing my x things. Would a small riser that bends upwards a little from underneath the front of the evo deck after following the front wedge be possible?

I guess yeah but the bend would be done somehow mechanically because machine at angle is time consuming…

I have now one wild idea… What to put in between bolts on that X

4 Likes