Marvle Boards - New Kickstarter

Cant wait for Ikea to sponsor an up and coming Eboard innovator.

2 Likes

Hand up !!! to @Michaelinvegas

2 Likes

Ok I have had my fun for the night. You know ur up to late when the Aussieā€™s are on at the same time. @cmatson Isint it midnight for u to?

1 Like

Well, still have to finish my beer, when the Aussie finish coffeeā€¦

SHHHHHHHHHHā€¦itā€™s a SECRET

Not till they have all your all your money $$$$$$

2 Likes

Signs of rigorous testing mate

2 Likes

You can tell they put so much work into quality assurance for their product.

Cā€™MON Bro, a semi ā€œmoustacheā€ is all you needā€¦

2 Likes

No body, does it like Dali.

well this thread just went to shit

Iā€™m calling it a night.

We can vent sometimes

This line irks me

ā€œI am not going to give a DIY on how we achieve 25 miles on one chargeā€¦ā€

Yet he probably has learned and taken the ideas without contributing back to the communityā€¦

1 Like

youā€™re a DIY, pure evil

1 Like

And the best post on the thread :::

ā€œyou need to stop assuming we are all dumb as shit. Please tell me, what cells in what configuration exactly are you using in your 25 mile range claim?ā€

Lol wonder if itā€™s the same @link5505 lolā€¦couldnā€™t be

2 Likes

Glad someone is going off on him.

1 Like

Fuck We should get a group together and do our own Kickstarter if this chuckle head is gonna give it a go

1 Like

I tried to be polite, but man, heā€™s doing a bad job with PR.

can these/this person even come up with a better name? These darn con artists are ruining the internet! Just by the name ā€œMARVLEā€ is ludicrous! They already have MARBLE which I think is another lame name. And all those other generic made in China OEM ones are even worse like MELON or whatever. These kickstarters are almost as silly as those Alibaba/AliExpress names they come outta nowhere. ā€œAs long as we have ABCs, we guud and we sale so moā€™ ching ching!ā€ Iā€™ve never backed anything from KS and probably never will. Unless I truly know that very person is an innovator of something that is truly fascinating.