Marvle Boards - New Kickstarter

Ok here’s what I got, we can edit it but I am planning on putting it up for sale through teespring which will allow us to have it shipped to all of us individually. LMK if you want a different design or something else added to it.

1 Like

Stealing my idea now eh’?

We’re kickstarting it.

Ok all is well, carry on.

:grin: all credit to JLabs

I like it. Go ahead.

I want 50% of all the monies you earn. Or I’ll call the IRS and get this shut down.

The closer to nominal voltage (or about 40-50% on a meter) the better it is for the cell. This includes for charging. If you really wanted your cells to last, you’d charge to 80% and discharge to 20%, but most people won’t do this because they want good range on their pack. You can keep a pack lasting for pretty long while getting good range by discharging to 3.2-3.3v. Personally, I have my cut off at 3.2v.

For reference Samsung tests their cells from 4.2v to 2.5v over 250 cycles. It’s all about finding a balance between amp hours and longevity of cycle life.

haha, not really going to be making any money with this, (not gonna lie, if it gets done I’ll probably make a little $) In return, I’ll do a giveaway.

Well the giveaway better be fixed and I better win.

Haha we can talk later

Isint that want they all say…

Alright ppl so I think everything is working correctly here is the link: https://teespring.com/dontmesswithesk8

You have the option to get a shirt, hoodie, or stickers.

1 Like

You might want to make a new thread for this since it’s a 7 day time limit.

I don’t want to fumble around for my wallet this second but I will have to buy tomorrow

That’s it, the IRS is going tonight this whole forum down.

New forum post: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/custom-diy-esk8-community-t-shirts/7729

@JLabs :joy: how can I help?

This is when poodlecorp comes in and we all are left with nothing to do.

You know sometimes I have too much time.

I was joking for the past like 10 mins, but low key deep down inside I’m a little but hurt… lolz