Massive Clean-out [Freebies][Vescs, Focboxes, Trucks, Motors, Enclosures, Hardware + more] [Australia]

so basically, hot glue the fuck out of the connector and cross your fingers its doesn’t come loose

3 Likes

I actually use superglue. It aint ever coming out.

The good news is though you can just snip off the can bus chips and run them split ppm. Don’t be like me though and drawer one because you didn’t get a light on throttle input only to realise a couple of weeks later that it was still programmed as a slave. I am a slow learner

1 Like

why do you have to snip the canbus chips off?? surely split ppm just works without doing that…

Hey mate can I organise payment & shipment of one of your Focbox? I’m based in Fremantle,so that’s $175+$12.20 delivered - easy!

No they are dead as dodos till the snip

2 Likes

Id like to get the mounts, can you check the weight?

Hey all, sorry for the delay. Will respond to PMs soon. I’ve checked and they are 1.6 focboxes.

2 Likes

Where are you located? Would take the battery meter and the two free lipos if you are close …

Sorry, they’ve already been taken :frowning:

Just waiting on payment and i’ll update the post.

hi, i pm’d you but didn’t have answer, Id like those mounts, trucks, shrink wrap, maybe 18650 holders and wheels,please pm me

I only got the PM about the mounts. Will reply now.

Also, lowball alert :blush:

Dont know if it’s a normal price in aus but here in Canada, focboxes 1.7 sell for 100cdn (iirc 115aud) and 1.6 sell for 85cdn…which is why I offer 225aud for both

I’ve responded to all PMs and updated the post with what’s left. I’ve dropped the prices on some things as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to apologize for the dipshit Canadian you conversed with, we’re not all that bad and if you want to PM me his username I’ll give him an earful because this forum is a joke to me and I’ll do what I please.

1 Like

Hi, do you still have those Turnigy motors? If so can you give the length of the case? I am trying to fit some to an Evolve truck and got some 6374’s only to find they are physically too big, I don’t want to make the same mistake twice.

Thanks,

@ProjectEldor do you still have the torque boards 218mm trucks?

nope, I asked him the same

Yeo, still have them. Will measure them and get back to you :slight_smile:

I bought them for that exact reason (sk3 6374 were to big).

He has received them.

I will buy one of the 6374s if still available.

How much does the motors weigh?