Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

cool :dark_sunglasses:

I guess 70mm cans & 115mm motors fit?

I think I just drooled a little :wink:

2 Likes

Where do you order your batteries? Is it possible to ship them overseas to Asia?

Have you tried nkon? Probably your best bet in delivering batteries overseas.

1 Like

Thanks! I was hoping for a setup battery pack already or is that too difficult to ship overseas?

hello Deckoz, how can i get one of those rear risers?

@Deckoz  

@Deckoz thanks man, i have an evo as well and agree with you on the 65\35 angles. its twitchy after 25-30mph so i ordered a khiro 10 degree riser for the front truck(would you say khiro risers are good enough or should i look for other brand?)

i think i will have to rise the rear truck bc the khiro riser looks quite big, so if get that unik wire riser or maybe the one that riptide sales it will be more or less the same rake as now. what do you think?

Yeah I forgot riptide was making a tunnel riser.

But yeah bringing the front down between 50-60 is going to feel good with the rear at 30-35. Any riser is fine

1 Like

I really like what you have done. I’m building a similar board, except my battery is smaller at 12S5P (and honestly having a hard time fitting everything inside enclosure as is, so wanted to congratulate you for achieving 13S5P).

I’m interested in the riser you have made that routes the motor cables. it looks 3d printed, did you share the model you used anywhere? And would you recommend routing the motor wires that way after using it for awhile?

2 Likes

The answers are in this thread bud, just need to search it.

@Toughook made a good one here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2916787

The original was an @okp design but did not include sensor wire routing.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check out the one you linked. Have you used a similar riser before? Or in your opinion, would that be the best way to route the cables?

3 Likes

I have actually had one of Tony’s design, he printed one for me. It’s a really good way to route cables.

3 Likes

20190416_211956

The latest iteration of this riser. Never claimed to be the originator of the idea, just tweaked it to my needs. If i recall i did get @okp 's blessing at the time.

Whether Richard D James likes it is another thing entirely… :joy:

8 Likes

just curious. What material do you guys use to print riser like that? I always make mine out of wood.

cool, welp gonna give it a try i guess.

:point_up: This and remember to increase the number of walls.

2 Likes

It’s mainly the walls that matter anyways. For my risers 4 walls were enough. But I used a 0.6mm nozzle to print them FAST. :smiley:

1 Like

great work man. Thanks for the credits.

2 Likes

Only way I can imagine the board rotting: you didn’t put a thin rubber riser inbetween the riser and the deck and the deck isn’t coated with anything.

Only way I can imagine screws rotting: submersed in sea water all the time.

PETG is quite perfect to make watertight models.

Also I think it’s quite resistant to water. cough water bottles cough

Please show me pavements where they radiate more than 90’C when you are riding…

No need to waste plastic on infill, most of my high load applications(like my 3D printed wheels) used 31% grid infill and 4-6 perimeters. Yes, there are edge cases where more walls or more top/bottom layers might be needed, but that’s it. :slight_smile:

Also now we have 3D infills like gyroid, that thing is insane even at low values.