May I graduate (probably highschool level not college level :D) from this forum?

Well i guess i should forget about it as well :smile:

But thats what i do or ill drive myself mad wondering when it will come.it will be here when its here im starting my build this week end i would like if its here but i dont think it will be

ok :slight_smile: i have not gotten anything yet either

i emailed them yesterday not even made yet

as soon as they get here ill order 2 more

That’s ridiculous, but I can wait. I have to I guess :slight_smile:

I know im not in a rush on this build but still there so slow.as soon as i know ill let u know ask if any one has one spare if your in a rush.

It is not the only part of my build that I will have to wait for a bit longer. So its not a problem.

What are u stuck for

Alien is not shipping either. I get a lot of parts from them.

I would either go with BMS with anti-spark, or one of Vedder/Fechter’s anti-spark switches. Few folks here sell them. I had spares and all sold now.

I am still a big fan of the GT2b remote vs the smaller ones. If you have access to a 3d printer you can move it into a small form factor but still have rock solid connectivity. MasterCho and OKP i think have new enclosures for sale too if you want to buy vs build your own w/ 3d printer. MasterCho’s is really nice (have one), and bet OKP’s is as well. Don’t forget badwolf, baby buffalo, and others too you can find on thingiverse for free.

As for the Alien 6374 motor - i’m not a fan of any motor w/ 10mm shaft. It’s a PITA to get motor gears. The standard is 8mm and you’ll find the most flexible option w/ that size. Finding a low gearing (13/14t) on 10mm is really hard - or $$$ via custom from onlinebelting.

For a single motor setup at your weight i’d suggest going to 15mm wide belt and gears. And gear as low as you can to avoid a rocket. I’ve seen some community posts w/ 40t gears being sold. I got some from @Titoxd10001 and really happy w/ them. He may have some EU options so hopefully he’ll comment.

Wheel sizes and gearing are key. Wheel size will depend on deck and clearance. I’m a fan of low ride height and minimal risers - so usually go symmetrical boards like Vanguard. Avoid drop through, avoid double drop, and avoid super flexy - all doable, just a lot more work. A good rigid downhill deck is ideal IMO.

GL!

Thanks for the tag. Europe option is found on this thread.

just got email to say shipped

Awesome! Looking forward to it is there an estimated delivery date yet?

It says over night from china with dhl but that must be wrong ot would cost over a 100e shipping,

any news about the BMS?

Dhl are dropping in today

Alright, just private message me the details as soon as you are ready