Mbs matrix pro handling

image image image image

2 Likes

My super shallow first take

• Looks trampa holypro > dwii > colab
  • Comfort colab > dwii > holypro
  • Steer-ability colab > dwii > holypro
  • Cost dwii > holypro > colab

If I wasn’t addicted to emtb like crack and just wanted a daily rider I will have no hesitation in pointing you to dwii. @MBS nailed the right balance between quality and price. Even though from a performance perspective the first impression I got from colab is better it’s almost 3x the price and rare. Unless you are chasing the best of the best I would stick to mbs.

2 Likes

I am stoked you are stoked :slight_smile: looks incredible

1 Like

Just waiting on my mailman who should be here today with my hs11 deck

So I get speed wobble but I still can’t really see as tight as I want. I have the orange eggs in it currently and the springs as loose as they can go. Would tightening the springs and getting the softer eggs take care of the wobble but atleast not reduced what turning radius I have?

Are you using bindings?

1 Like

Yup mtb f5 bindings

Couples of things to consider. Good luck

• You might be getting used to the setup. If you haven’t ridden mountainboard before try finding a safe spot to practice really tilting.

• The springs and eggs loosen up over time. You kinda need to “break them in”

• Try a loose front tight back setup since wobble tend to come from the back as oppose to the front.

• Springs tend to be more unstable by nature. Hence Lacroix and the new MBS trucks are all based on thane blocks instead of springs. May be worth looking into if you are having trouble dialing them in.

1 Like