Mbs matrix pro handling

I’m just starting to use these mbs matrix trucks but it seems no matter how hard i lean it only goes straight. Is it the egg bushings that stop that?

Even if you removed the bushing and springs you can’t turn if the trucks are mounted level.

1 Like

Do you have them mounted to a flat deck?

5 Likes

You’re kidding. Good thing I’m getting a trampa deckthen

1 Like

Look at the truck design haha if you hold it flat, there is no way for it to turn

The board will just tilt in place

Never said i was smart lolz. Normal trucks don’t needto be at an angle. Didn’t study these enough i suppose

2 Likes

Haha it’s an honest mistake :joy:

1 Like

I had my matrix 2 trucks on a 20° tipped deck and just switched to a 30° tip deck yesterday and the turning is a world of difference. You will be much happier with the new deck!

Anything that turns will be an improvement lmao

3 Likes

Street trucks are already at an angle, typically 50 degrees. Mountain Board trucks are at 0 degrees because most mountain board decks are 20-35 degrees at the truck mounting position, which put the trucks at whatever angle the deck is.

Look at Kaly or Colab decks if you want some epic.

https://www.kaly.nyc/shop

2 Likes

Theres a mob called Haero making some sweet decks too

3 Likes

Colabs pretty damn rare. Snag it while its in stock.

1 Like

I’ve been following that project but told myself I’d never get burned on a crowd fund again :cry:

Looks like a sweet deck. Interesting if they actually get boards out in August…

1 Like

I have a haero on order… last update September. Looking forward to comparing it with DWII and Colab

1 Like

I just bought my dw2 moments ago :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I know that @okp has one so that’s gotta be a good sign!

Ill likely pick one up if its successful and they have them on the shelf one day

image Colab x mbs. Gonna do a deck swap this weekend

3 Likes

I like the colab a lot. Was a bit too pricey for me though. Let me know your thoughts on it in the good place

https://forum./t/mountainboard-deck-options/2771?u=venom121212

Finished the swap… too tired to do a real test ride… feels like a magic carpet… so wide

9 Likes

Looks like a dream to ride! How wide is the dw2 vs the colab?