I’m new to esk8 community. I discovered esk8 with the Casey Neistat videos on youtube. And as I’m a maker more than a buyer, I started to search how to build one I’m french, living in Paris France and I joined the community e-sk8.fr with their great forum.
I’m posting my project here to share it with non french speaking people. getting advices and giving inspiration and feedback.
I choose the Loaded Vanguard to match the boosted board design. I first wanted to go for a dual rear motos/vesc but this is to much money for a first try. So I get a massive 3.5Kw 6390 from Alien. http://alienpowersystem.com/shop/brushless-motors/6390-outrunner-brushless-motor-170kv-3500w/
Here is my build spec
- Deck : Loaded Vanguard flex 3
- wheels : Kegel Orangatang 80A
- Trucks : Caliber 2 50° black
- ESC : VESC esk8.de
- Motor : Alien 6390 3.5Kw 170Kv
- Batteries : 12S 5Ah (4x 3S1P 5000mAh) Lipo
- Mount : Home made + alien caliber adaptors
- Gear ratio : 36/14
- switch : antisparks esk8.de
- charger : 2x IMAX B6
Here is my current status for the project, I just made my first test ride this week. And it was amazing