Mini Remote Group Buy Part 3 10+ remotes - $36 for one Or two for $70 shipped USAšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (Ordered)(received)

Roger that @dzilar

We are half way to the promised land :raised_hands:t2: .

Bump bumpā€¦

Still looking for 5 more people.

No more mini remote love :broken_heart:

If @cryzies is in then we only need 4 more

Iā€™m down for 2. I rode @hummie 's board with this remote and it has a nice feel.

If my calculations are correctā€¦

We just need two moreā€¦:grimacing:

ok ok Iā€™ll take them! :money_mouth:

but only because the board in these is tiny! its begging me for 3d printed enclosure think gtb + nano remote!

then iā€™ll just end up selling one back to for twice the price lol :upside_down:

what do yo think rechargable? or stay with 2x AA?

Well the batteries on the mini remote feel like they last foreverā€¦ But taking them out is a pain because of screw ā€¦

So if we have hit the magic 10 numberā€¦still open till I make payment ā€¦

Please PayPal [email protected]

Please pay as friends and familyā€¦BUT if you wanna do it the other wayā€¦you need to make up the difference to meā€¦

That being said

$36 for one $70 for two

That includes shipping first class USA

Please add your call sign from this site and name and address so I donā€™t have to pm youā€¦cause then I get all sorts of Fā€™d upā€¦

I got it super quick last time ā€¦ So once I make payment ā€¦prob be 7 days till I get itā€¦then I mail out to you the following day

+2 for me, hope that makes 10?

yupp that tiny screwā€¦ iā€™m think this cheap 18650, a micro usb charger, lots of leds, and slot for the mini led remote for board lights. charge it once a month or somethingā€¦

trigger or thumb stick?

I was looking at different styles todayā€¦

Some one should make one like you hold a pair of sissors ā€¦

mmm i was thinking of something like thatā€¦

closed hand to stop, open to goā€¦ it is small enough, sizing will be weird.

any examples? :nerd:

There would have to be a pivot

https://www.google.com/search?q=thumb+wheel+throttle&biw=414&bih=628&tbm=isch&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAl6747IvPAhUIPCYKHdmuBtQQ_AUIwAIoAg#imgrc=Xjezt1RIFAaszM%3A

Iā€™ll buy one

1 Like

Cool just hit me ā€¦ One or two?

Paid via PayPal.

1 Like

@Gswat @SteveS @Mikenopolis @thefer @dzilar @evoheyax

And @cryzies if you are still down

People are shooting me money for remotes

Yep I see it mate :facepunch:t2:

As it is above @bigredbakery