Mini Remote Group Buy Part 3 10+ remotes - $36 for one Or two for $70 shipped USAšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (Ordered)(received)

Right on just got itā€¦

No worries

Shipping out today

Update!

Boom itā€™s is here

Iā€™ll do my best to get it out tomorrowā€¦but def will send them out Monday :metal:t2:

Ok Iā€™ll be sending all of them on Monday

If you see a PM from me I will need your address if I donā€™t see it on your PayPal that you sent me.

:facepunch:t2:

Just a few of you I sent an email to get you addressā€¦please check :metal:t2:

@saul and @evoheyax

And @bigredbakery dis regard my emailā€¦I saw you posted it here ā€¦

You can remove it from this thread so you donā€™t get stalkers lol

1 Like

@saul and @evoheyax

Sent today

Isnā€™t jlabs selling these for 30$ each though?

itā€™s a great remote and heā€™s got it the cheapest Iā€™ve ever seen

https://electric-skateboard.market/product/2-4ghz-mini-remote-receiver/

He isā€¦this is my last group buy for this remote ā€¦ you guys can get them from @JLabs now

Well, by the time you add $9.80 for shipping (to the US) from jlabs, itā€™s more expensive than this group buy.

thanks @Michaelinvegas . A pleasure as always.

1 Like

The shipping price has been corrected. Itā€™s $6.80 not $9.80. The people who ordered will receive a refund with the difference. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Cool, essentially the same cost as this group buy, then.

just got mine today. Thanks! @Michaelinvegas

1 Like

Got my remotes a couple days ago! thanks again.

Started a thread for the 3d printed enclosure, the design has already taken a turnā€¦

1 Like

Thanks, @Michaelinvegas, this is really a great remote, with smooth action, a reliable connection and a very nice form factor for my smallish hands!

One question for the group: how do you know when the transmitter batteries are getting low? Does the red led somehow indicate that? Also, and I guess this is a second question for the group, has anyone come up with a good way to prevent the throttle trim adjuster from inadvertently shifting? Iā€™d hate for it to shift such that neutral throttle becomes positive throttle!

All I can say is the battery last a long timeā€¦

You will really know itā€™s not charged when you get drop outsā€¦

Iā€™ve had my batteries in for a month and havenā€™t changed itā€¦I ride daily

You can reremove the steering wheel if you are not gonna use it for lights or horn ā€¦ just unscrew and grind down the nub and slap a sticker on it

the red like flashes a couple time when you turn it on if the battery is low.

all the other stuff will be fixed with my 3d enclosure i posted above. :slight_smile:

1 Like