Hey guys! I finally got some time to get started on this. I will be posting pictures and info as i progress with the design and development. For this iteration i went with what i had in hand (SS495A from honeywell), its rated 4.5V min, but for some reason it just works with the 3.3v the remote uses. I will change it for a 3.3v rated sensor later down the road, just for peace of mind more than anything else. As for powering the remote, im using sparkfun’s powercell which can output 3.3v or 5v and a 1Ah lipo pack (again, what i had lying around)
Anyways, here’s where im at right now:
Stay tuned! Ill be posting more progress very soon, ill be working on this all of today hopefully!