Modified Koowheel two stage build

Tested the layout today, seems to be just right.

3 Likes

A few small updates, got the mounts and tested the placement of the motors, decided to cut the back end flush, will see how this will hold, I just have to have more clearance.

And I have finally finished molding the enclosure, just need to clean it up a bit and make the god damn battery!

2 Likes

Step by step it’s getting there, a few more finishing touches and I will be able to bring the battery to a electrinion, and if all goes well I will dissamble the board next week and will start puting it toogeather.

2 Likes

Some work has been done! I have mounted the motors and pulleys with loctaite, 315 seems a bit long, will go for dual idllers probably, but ordering 310mm belts asap.

And the enclosure is finally done, this is definitely the short time option, until I will figure out a wider future deck, Wich will allow a much greater mounting and surface area. Soooo, I now need to get the battery done, make second indlers, and program the vescs and this thing will start moving.

3 Likes

Update time! So during this build, I did not put any thought on this boards looks and now the time came to fix it and make this junk into a nice looking e board. I did a small spray paint job, added a new griptape, new Swiss bearings and angled riser pads, also now I’m trying to run different truck angles and different bushings.IMG_20180615_174403IMG_20180615_183743

2 Likes

Sick grip :metal:t2:

DSC08300 so the board is almost ready to go, everything is duoble cheked, tightened and so on, the battery is on it’s way back to me and this thing should start moving soon

1 Like

Sick grip🤘🏻

Edit: just realized I said the same thing last week haha

Yeah you did :smiley: the grip IS sick, makes the charachter of the board

1 Like

Does this layout look safe? Any reason to worry? The cells will be wrapped and a 100amp fuse will be installed on the anti spark. IMG_20180627_165303

3 Likes

i know this is a little while later, but i have a genesis hellfire that uses the same battery packs as the koowheel, when you doubled the capacity did you change anything else? any info on doing that battery build? thanks!