Then buy this amazing Molicel P26a they have a flash sale for 1.99 each.
You could compare it’s characteristics vs the Sony Vtc6 with a slightly less capacity 2600mAh
A 10s4p could cost your only USD 80 and will give you 100A of continuos discharge without getting too hot
Oh jeez this is so cheap. 1/3 the usual price. Didn’t take a close look due to price. Wondering about cycle life.
molicel is a reputable brand
Asinine statement. Taiwanese co. with locations in Taiwan & Canada, they supply Milwaukee tools amongst others such as the US military
Just because it doesn’t say Sony/Sanyo/Panasonic it doesn’t mean the brand can be discounted out of hand
Have you read the testing reviews?
Also interested in knowing where you are getting your ideas that Boas chunk
multiple reports and the urathane is bad not as ene*tion, cough, cough , ive ridden them on boosted before, less squishy than i expected
was this directed towards me? if so ive used Molicel cells before
Where? Not seen one
Which ones and what config?
i was just playing around with them like i do with most cells, they were cheap from ebay salvaged
you should see how i store cells
In @KaramQ’s bedroom no doubt
also in my bed room
and im about to add 130 cells to that little collection
Molicel is an old brand, that may have been sold around a few times, like A123. Used to be in high end cordless power tools.
These cells, a few minutes of research yielded:
- liionwarehouse is the exclusive US dealer, so these are grey market cells, may not be “A” grade, may vary in quality, etc.
- liionwarehouse has them for $6/cell (no bueno)
- ru.nkon.nl has them for 4.95euro (3.95euro at 600+ qty)
- outperforms the Sony VTC5A, the discharge king at 18650 size
- vtc5a at ru.nkon.nl has been on some crazy sale at 2.55euro qty 10+ qty
- cycle life at 10a discharge is 500 to 80% (very very good. for comparison vtc5a is rated for 300)
I was gonna jump in on the VTC5A at nkon for some large quantity, but these $2 cells are a way way better deal.