Mono build(Keda 190kv)(3s 8000mah 30c)(Focbox)

Soo don’t play with lipos for now read and learn more have patience , you will destroy your Batteries and maybe can harm yourself that way

3 Likes

I foresee a large fire happening

7 Likes

Dude i just want to change connections to xt90 and do simple Series connection for more voltage,

You need to spend a month reading first. If you connect lipos wrong even for a split second you will burn the house down. Lithium-ion would be safer, but not safe, for you to use

2 Likes

yes, what you have listed here will work.

but like the others are saying, make sure you do a lot more reading before you start wiring things. The last thing you want is a shorted lipo.

6 Likes

Yes I understand, But can i buy the items keep reading for a month because until everything comes it will be a month

1 Like

yeah, what you have listed here will work fine.

1 Like

it takes 5 days from hobbyking to UK. you will need something like this for series connection

and this for antispark loop key. unless you use a antispark switch or a BMS

3 Likes

That harness there is a parallel connector

1 Like

i know, i couldn’t find a series one. as i said: “something like this” :ghost:

1 Like

Wow Thank God For people like you

1 Like

Looks like a series connector to me.

2 Likes

No reason to change each battery to XT90. The bullet connectors allow you to put each battery in series directly. Then make a single 5mm bullet to XT90 adapter for the effective 9s battery

1 Like

Yes. He replaced the one i was refering to with a correct on

Ah, sorry, just saw the pic and thought it would be good to clarify for any future readers. Thanks for the explanation.

My Balance charger only allows 6s,

MY charging plan was to Unplug Put each cell in Li-PO bag and charge 1 by 1,

Is that a bad idea?

not bad just takes longer. if its 6s you can charge 2 at the same time and the last one separately.

1 Like

May I suggest a bms? Even just for charging becaue trust me you will get sick of using a hobby charger all the time

2 Likes

I spend a lot of time at home and It rains a lot in Ireland, I also feel like If BMS fails and Li-Po explodes the deck is good Firewood XD,

If the risk is not to high, I might upgrade to BMS

Thanks, Dude i’ve looked into it and I’ll probably do that,