Motor 6374 sensored

What is the best 6374 motor sensored Thank you

1 Like

I’m running this mono with 9s 5ah and it seems good. Don’t know if it’s the best though collections/electric-skateboard-motors/products/electric-skateboard-motor-6374-190kv

Only motor I use :yum:

1 Like

I will never buy anything from this company there are so bad very disappointed about them Sorry man

Just out of curiosity what happened? I’ve always had pretty good experiences with them

1 Like

Really… Why you say this ?

I bought the switch from them work 3 time and broke ask for refund and there say no And there know the switch have problem !

image|281x499

“Best” sensored 6374 are the Dark Matter motors

Not the cheapest though because they’re really good motors

2 Likes

I use $5 switch from Lowe’s :joy:. 1.5 Years later still works great on 12s pulling over 100 Amps. I don’t understand the allure of $40 anti-spark switches

3 Likes

Lol Do you have the link

1 Like

Go into any Lowe’s and tell them you need this switch. Should be in with the lights/electronics.

2 Likes

Because customers service very bad and for 70$ refund there just lose like 500$ because I was looking for my second building at them motor and motor mounts for mountain board

Ok thank I will see for my next building

Ok thank you

Full disclosure, I’m 100% biased :yum:

1 Like

I’m not though LoLzz :yum:

I have some DM motors here I bought and they are good

1 Like

I am getting great feedback from everyone using the Street Wing 6374 sensored motors

https://street-wing.com/product/6374-190-kv-motor/

1 Like

For me it’s Overion 6374 130Kv 3550W sensored (completly custom from maytech base) Hardly used seens this summer on my Darth Vapor all terrain, all weather, with pretty hight demand from vesc6 and 12s12Ah Graphene pack. Now got 5 all them :smile: for all my e-MTB, eDirt, esk8 AT I’m building and probably a little e-mtbike coming… :blush: link : http://www.overion.fr/produit/moteur-brushless-overion-6374-130-kv-sensored/ (The best I try before this, a sensorless one, the Diamond gtx 6374 200kv, maybe a killer with an encodeur …)

1 Like

These are the best on the market IMO

3 Likes