Motor experts, looking to get two motors refurbed

I know you’re out there, but I’m looking for someone that’s refurbished or repaired motors whom I may be able to commission to fix a couple motors for me.

I have sk3 6374 sensored that’s got a ton of drag on it. Like, the barrel takes a lot of force to rotate. Verified it’s not blown mosfet, drag is there when it’s completely disconnected. I’m guessing blown bearings.

I have another TB 6374 motor that has a scraping noise coming from it. Seems to make this noise on every revolution. May be loose magnet, shot bearing. Not sure.

Pretty sure I can do it but don’t want to get additional tooling.

did you try open the motor to see if you have metal parts where are the magnet

After having 6 TB motors mess up on me I have open them up quite extensively and messed around with it , two things that it could be magnet is loose but not just there yet to starting screeching , something could be in your motor it’s not bearing and if it is you can buy them online I have like 3 spare one’s I think for TB 6374 there cheap like 2.50$ a piece. If you pull motor out to c the magnets you won’t be able to see what magnet it is you would have to see if there is a scratch on the magnets. The way I found out was because all my magnets had dust but one with small scratches it still had glue but if put any force with my tool it had play