Motor mounts in stock in the EU for Worldwide delivery

My new motor mounts have arrived from the factory so I thought I would do a quick unboxing video.

Motor Mount Features:

• Aircraft grade aluminium
  • Front or rear mounting possible
  • Set your motors at any angle
  • Really quick and easy to assemble
  • Strong and secure
  • Compatible with Caliber II trucks

10% Discount for electric-skateboard.builders members, use this coupon: “electric-skateboard.builders” at checkout

Get The Mounts Here

8 Likes

These look great! They will also act as a nice heatsink for the motors. I like the infinite angle adjustment, you can get the most out of them regardless of the shape of your deck (tail vs no tail, etc). Branding is also neat and subtle.

It’s nice to see more products coming from EU/UK vendors… import fees are never fun!

2 Likes

thanks @egzplicit :slight_smile:

it looks like if you put a long belt and motor to farthest end, you could fit some idlers?

Wow that shipping though, almost 61 euro to Singapore @_@

@auggie246 woah! that does not sound right, let me check into that, sounds like a problem with the website - thanks for letting me know

@Grozniy maybe? depending on the motor size…

thx really love to get 2.

reverse mountable pics ?

@electricjim79 will post up in an hour or so, was waiting for new trucks to do the photos but I will do some quick ones with one of the sets from my boards

1 Like

@auggie246 that shipping is waay off, we have a bug - nicely spotted sir and thanks again for letting me know.

Shipping would be £10.05 to Singapore.

1 Like

@auggie246 The bug has now been fixed, shipping is now showing the correct values.

@electricjim79 here you go, pictures as requested

I have just confirmed that these mounts will work with the Torqueboards Extended 218mm Caliber clones.

You just need to open up the the ring a little with a big flat screw driver, use some heatshrink over the top of the screwdriver to avoid damaging the anodise

he

1 Like

how much would a full mount,pulley,belt,plate bolts etc be?

hey @stormboard1 :slight_smile:

not quite sure what you mean by plate?

the mount comes with 4 x motor screws, and the two bolts required to clamp the motor mount to the truck. i.e everything you need to fix it to the truck and also to fix the motor to the motor mount.

wheel pulleys also come with all mounting bolts required to attach the pulley to the wheel.

are you looking for a total price on:

• motor mount
  • motor pulley
  • wheel pulley
  • belt

if you let me know exactly what you are after I will come up with a sprecial @stormboard1 price and PM you

1 Like