Motor stutters, please help

Hey guys…

I finally got the time today to try changing the voltage settings, and it didn’t work. I changed the start to 30v and the end to 28v like @mikedv what else could be wrong?

hello man,the other day it worked for me for a few hours and the issue reappeared afterwards. I tried every possible vesc setting again and the problem came back again. About an hour ago i paired the remote again and disabled traction control on both vescs…i just came back from a night ride and everything works fine now . So please try to : do a pairing of your remote again and if you use a maytech remote (i use a maytech mtsksr1712) make sure the leds are steady and not flashing. When flashing the board will not function correctly. disable traction control on both vescs DO NOT KEEP YOUR START AND AND CUTOFF SETTINGS LIKE MINE IF YOU USE LIPO!! I use Lio ion and the start and cuttof settings are totally different. Very important or you might damage your lipos. Check for the start and end cuttof for lipos, you should find it on the forum.

The cogging is gone for me , i am pretty sure it’s all done now as i must have done about 4miles without any stuttering. I really hope this will solve your problem as i know what you are going thru and it drove me crazy. Keep us posted and don’t give up mate!

1 Like

Hey bro, thanks so much for the response. Luckily, I decided to look for any loose connections, and I found one on my Vesc xt90. I re soldered the wire, and now everything works fine. You may want to try the same.

1 Like

I am glad it worked for you , my problem is solved too now. Didn’t have much time to test the full potential of the board because of the weather here in Belgium but the torque and speed are exactly what i was looking for. Have fun with your build man! Grtz

1 Like