Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

wow that would be awesome! I have to finish 2 street boards first, so i think i´m not gonna start with the trampa anyway soon. So take you´re time and tell us when you have a 20mm option. I think I´ll take one or two :slight_smile:

I have 3-4 weekly deadline, so when ordering at the beginning of February, shipping is done at the end of February.

1 Like

good to know thx :slight_smile:

@DilatedPupils My friend lent me MATRIX Truck MBS, so I want to design a motorholder for MBS MATRIX Truck.

It seems to me that the MATRIX MBS has the same hanger as MBS Matrix Pro.

4 Likes

Do you still have any of these for sale?

@Lambjr088 My offer still stands. February 5 will show the newer versions for Trampa truck and a prototype for MBS MATRIX truck

I think i should wait them to see your new ones but forsure I’m going to purchase one

i’d like to purchase a set. how do i contact?

New version. The changes are small.

• Motor Mounts now has a new crossbars.
  • Adjusting the angle
  • Allows installation of pulleys 62t and 70t
  • It is suitable for belts with a width of 20mm
  • Available is also a version for belts with a width of 15 mm.

Unfortunately, the price will be slightly higher. Details tomorrow.

Version for MBS MATRIX Truck.

13 Likes

That second one looks amazing bro. Let us know as soon as you have the price. Ima get the ones on the first picture.

1 Like

Super clean looking, really like the end curve on the cross bars/supports, :clap:

Awwww come on man !!! These look even cooler, haven’t even begun to build and already need to upgrade!!!

2 Likes

looks amazing, good job!

there is any discount for previous customers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks gentlemen for praise :grinning:

@tueboard, @monkey32 Unfortunately, the crossbar is the most expensive component :confused: Price of new crossbars (4 psc.) complete with bolts - $50 The cheapest shipping is by registered mail priority. Price shipping in Europe $9

In the pictures pulleys 70t, belt width 20mm. Belt transmission 15/70

Maybe it’s time for quattro :laughing:

12 Likes

Prices of the new set. Number of variants makes, that I am doing all the elements for individual orders, so turnaround time is 3-4 weeks.

MotorMounts (version 2.0) - Stainless Steel and PETG - $99 (set) Pulley HTD5M 62T, width 18mm (belt 15mm) for SuperStas or Hypa, - ABS+ - $14 (1 pcs) Pulley HTD5M 62T, width 23mm (belt 20mm) for SuperStas or Hypa, - ABS+ - $16 (1 pcs) Pulley HTD5M 70T, width 18mm (belt 15mm) for SuperStas or Hypa, - ABS+ - $16 (1 pcs) Pulley HTD5M 70T, width 23mm (belt 20mm) for SuperStas or Hypa, - ABS+ - $18 (1 pcs) Spacer ring for Superstar or Hypa - PLA - $4 (1 pcs) Belt HTD5M, width 15mm, circuit 350mm (for 15/62t) - $10 (1 pcs) Belt HTD5M, width 20mm, circuit 350mm (for 15/62t) - $12 (1 pcs) Belt HTD5M, width 15mm, circuit 385mm (for 15/70t) - $10 (1 pcs) Belt HTD5M, width 20mm, circuit 385mm (for 15/70t) - $12 (1 pcs) Pulley for motor, HTD5M, 15T, width 16mm (belt 15mm) - Aluminium - $10 (1 pcs) Pulley for motor, HTD5M, 15T, width 21mm (belt 20mm) - Aluminium - $10 (1 pcs)

6 Likes

So if people order version 2 it wont ship till mid March?

Delivery time depends on where you send the package and how. I can send postal parcel or courier. Postal parcel can be standard or priority, so the delivery time depends on your budget.

If someone wants to fast shipping, I have one set available now

Do 20mm belts really make that big a difference?

1 Like

I’ll be honest. I have not tested yet a belt with a width of 20mm. In Poland, it’s winter and the tests are not reliable because it is slippery.

so a “set” is a dual mount? Can we use different motors on this or is it made specifically for SK3? Reason is I am really happy with my 5065 140kv Evolve clone motor but the mounting hole radius is different on them compared to the usual 63xx motors.