Mountain Board Style Deck Wanted

Can you guys recommend a reasonable company that sells mountain board style decks? I have Matrix II trucks and I want to build a new ride. Looking around it seems that there are not that many options for angled front and back style decks. Flux, Lacroix, etc. Everyone asking over $200.00 or more. Seems a bit high for a slab of wood.

Maybe not enough competition in this new market yet?

1 Like

ZEBRA BAMBOO INLAY Drop Down LONGBOARD SKATEBOARD Cruiser Deck | eBay

1 Like

Cool! Thanks, I will take a look.

1 Like

Not high enough of in my opinion. For the ammout of flex you can get with that big ass camber, its special how a mountain board is made. I have 2 decks that no one around here has. Doubt even heard of them. Don’t think you can get them. But

2 Likes

Is that an old GI deck?

1 Like

What’s gi holmes?

Guess not haha. There was an old company called ground industries that mostly made kiteboard decks that kinda looked like that. They had wedge bushings like matrix 2 and I always wondered if they turned into mbs somehow or have some affiliation.

1 Like

Definitely not mbs associates. I only know that because I know. Yes ground industries I speak that language now. I need whole words bud. AFAIK LBBTMOTM and cell service has been shit ever since. Patrol and conflict. Yes i have. Conflict is down south at my mom’s place I think. Better be.

1 Like

So, any other choices out there as far as angled decks? Trying to keep the cost down here.