Mountainboard Electrique 40km range / 50km/h top speed - CANADA-MONTREAL PICKUP

Hello,

I sell my DIY electric mountainboard. The base of the setup is a Trampa Holypron 35 board with Vertigo trucks and HYPA hubs. There are Trampa bindings and off-road tires. for the mechanical and electronic part:

• 2 * motor mount in marine grade aluminum painted in black with extremely resistant nylon printed parts + rods to maintain rigidity in shocks and all terrain
  • 2 * 450mm HTD 5m Belts with spares
  • 2 * 190kv motors / 3500w
  • 2 sets of 10S LIPO type batteries in perfect condition, 8000mAh give 20km range per set and it takes 30 seconds to switch
  • a waterproof box with battery controllers that gives voltage / cell + percentage remaining
  • 2 * FOCBOX ESCs speed controllers in a custom enclosure with heat sinks custom + Bluetooth module + quick access to USB withtout having to open the enclosure!!!
  • an XT90s key to avoid sparks during connections

this is video of my first version / this is version 5

3 Likes

If you decide to part out hit me up!! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you are willing to sell a set of 10s batteries i would take them. Turnigy graphene i suppose?

Price? 10char

1390 USD picked up in my place // https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2137044146511319

That won’t last long at that price

1 Like

Right. I reviewed the price :wink:

that probably should have been a pm lol
sorry everyone.:expressionless:

:joy::joy::joy: One board you drop the price… The other board you rice the price… You need harmony in your life or what? :joy:

1 Like

Messing everyones life up today One was pointing out a piss take and one was an innocent comment regarding the mans decent price point. I’ll get me coat…

1 Like

and the title of adviser of the year 2018 goes to…

1 Like

Any of the moderators please change the titel of @dareno to „adviser of the year“ :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Sold? Interested

literaly a year and a half old bro