Moving Sell, lots of stuff for sell, Backfire 2, 12S3P LG HG2, TB 6355, Enertion Nano-X, Cable Riser

Moving out of Bay Area, need to clean all of parts. Feel free to ask question. US shipping flat rate $10 The quote for international shipping is open Local pick up are welcome! (Concord,CA)

All selling components Photos Link Here, still updating

Everything with less than 100 miles on them:

Veho MUVI HD Mini ActionCam with Waterproof Case and 8 GB Memory ($40) No Proof No Glory Edition 170 degree wide angle lens 5 MP HD video image resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 30fps No Proof No Glory Edition includes Waterproof Case, Helmet Front, Remote Control and 8 Gb Memory Photos Link Here Google Photos Google Photos

TKP Truck 125mm($5) Photos Link Here Google Photos Google Photos

Torque Board 180mm Truck($10) Google Photos

Meepo Campus signal Hub motor Truck($5) Google Photos

Cable Riser for Electric Skateboard ($30) 3D printing 100% fulfill ABS with 12 AWG wire, 5.5mm bullet connector Photos Link Here Google Photos Google Photos

70mm*52mm 78A green wheels ($2 for four) Photos Link Here Google Photos

2X TorqueBoard 6355 190kv sensored motors The motor with four M4 screws is good condition ($50) The motor with three M4 screws need to replace 8*90mm shaft($10) Photos Link Here Google Photos Google Photos

2x 265mm x 12mm HTD5 12mm belts ($4 for two) Photos Link Here Google Photos

6x 255mm x 12mm HTD5 12mm belt 20 mile used ($6 for 2) Photos Link Here Google Photos Brand New ($4/each) Photos Link Here Google Photos

2x Burn Vanda VESC 4.12 ($80 for two) One VESC miss mini USB port** Photos Link Here Google Photos Google Photos

8x DIY VESC Sensor Wire ($6/each shipped, $10 for two shipped) The sensored wires on our Electric Skateboard Motor to the VESC. Photos Link Here Google Photos Google Photos

1x VESC Bluetooth Adapter ($10, $5 for yellow one) Photos Link Here Google Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yt1hQPYw5Vd40uAz2

6 LED 105mm Aluminum Light Bar ($10) Perfect fit on remote receiver Google Photos

All selling components Photos Link Here, still updating

Do you ship internationally?

Yes, except the battery. I can give you a quote if you PM me the address.

I’ll take the shred lights

I would like to buy the two enclosures. US shipping, Pm sent

I’ll take that GT2B off your hands

New item uploaded!

reply all of above people.

New Update:

Loaded Vanguard Flex 3 (SOLD) Loaded Vanguard metal tail guard gold(SOLD) 2x BKB Motor mount (SOLD) VESC Enclosure (SOLD) Loaded Vanguard Style Battery Enclosure (SOLD)

More stuff upload following!

New Update 2:

Silver MasterCho enclosure w/ GT2B installed and receiver (SOLD) VESC Bluetooth Adapter(One Left) Full Ceramic White Bearings (SOLD)

More stuff upload following!

How long is the entire battery case on that cheap board? Is it less than 11" or 280mm ?

The battery case is 240 * 100 * 30mm.

1 Like

What’s wrong with the vanda VESCs apart from a missing USB port on one? ‘Burn’ can mean many things…they turn on? They give any errors?

I forgot to unplug the VESC cause the USB Port broken. The burning happened immediately when I connect to the battery, so I assume the issue not from the chip. I can’t run the motor and also can’t connect the ESC tool( There is no any light on VESC but the remote and Bluetooth receiver still have power supply).

I contacted with Vanda and she said it is not difficult to repair, but it is not worthly to include the international shipping.

If it still unsold, I will keep it and repair them in Taiwan (or China) during my summer trip.

Ok well probably something for the solderiers

New Update 3:

The Ebay Singal Hub Motor 29" Board work normal now!($110 US Shipped)

ShredLight (Reserved) Avenuetrucks RKP Suspension Longboard Truck 50 Degree 180mm (Reserved) 90mm Wheels Longboard Flywheels (Reserved) Brand New Battery Extension Cord (Reserved)

Is the NANO-X new?

No, but look like a new one.

How long would it take and how much to ship to Alabama?

2 Likes

PM Sent. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll buy those Evolve Wheels off you. @SFJerryTW