My First belt driven

Just a heads up, you need to mill a key slot or flat edge on the motor shaft so you can secure the pulley. Also the motor shaft is 8mm, you need to mill it down to 6mm for the pullies to fit. If you don’t know what I am talking about please just invest in more money and get a TB motor.

1 Like

on the hobbyking website, the motor says it has an 8mm shaft.

Yes, and they pulley you get from TB is built for 6mm shafts, so you need to mill down the diameter of the motor shaft

No, TB motor pulleys are meant for 8mm shafts. TB motors have 8mm shafts too.

3 Likes

Opps, my bad, I got confused with the 10mm shafts.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

As I said…They are now 3.3 and FOC solid.

You haven’t heard anything about their new version. TB is still the same. And doesn’t like FOC.

Is there a recent thread about the bump up on the mt Vesc bc i have never heard of it if its recent nor any ad from maytech and Im pretty active

@psychotiller

I get messages directly from Maytech because I’m probably just a tiny bit more active than you.

@Jammeslu ?

1 Like

Oh so is it released yet?

i’m active as fuck! how can i get these wonderful messages?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t friggen waste my time saying anything about it if it wasn’t available yet.

@GrecoMan type less order more?

3 Likes

I could only find the mt vesc for sale on ebay. Any other sited you know about. I live in California…

Hmm…yeah not off the top of my head :confused:

I saw some thing saying that @psychotiller got messages dirrect from maytech. If so, would you mind asking them which vendors sell their stuff?

Try clicking on Psychotiller’s name. All will be revealed.

Proof I am a noob, is that I have no clue what you are saying

@psychotiller, is the vesc you sell on your website the new mt one we are talking about?

Have you tried reading the product detail on my site? Seriously man. Click, read

1 Like

my bad. Thanks a lot for all the help.