My first build final questions/suggestions

Jesus Christ! I’ve never seen my old pulley so close, it’s even worse than “only” sharp edges. Additional to that sharpness the edges are not straight at all! On the left side a new pulley like it should be! Both are from alien power systems, the awful one i bought last summer and the price wasn’t cheap. If only I had known before. So big up 9mm belts and a shout out to proper pulleys!

Wow! That thing looks terrible. No wonder it was eating belts.

@Namasaki this picture is for you because I think you don’t know how broken belts look like :joy: Zoom in and laugh, also watch the profile! Unbelievable!

Also interesting to see, the belt in front is nice quality (it last 3 weeks) and was the only belt without squeaking, The brand is GATES and i ordered it from an local power train engineering company. STRONGBELT is also good brand. The original belt last 1 week and squeaked! And the others I ordered at 2 different esk8 shops last 2 weeks each and looked like the belt in the picture in the back. You can see the difference in quality.

wait, for real? i’ve already ordered my batteries and VESC and BMS, and i’m waiting on the motor to restock

this bms?

Yes, looks like mine. Mine has about 40A Peak. So charging only. Or you spend 40$ for a bms with discharging as well. I bought one with 60A cont. and 120A peak. You need charge/discharge same port for regen. braking. I have it seperately so i need a new one.