My first build, need feedback on parts

Hi everyone. Just need some feedback on the parts that I have choicen for my first esk8 build! Deck I will buy from ebay.

I want to use this : diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/torqueboards-single-motor-mechanical-kit/

ESC: VESC BLDC Speed Controller Motor: Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6354-260kv Brushless Outrunner Motor Battery: Turnigy 5000mAh 6S 20C Lipo Pack w/4mm HXT Connector Charger: Turnigy P606 LiPoly/LiFe AC/DC Charger (EU Plug) Remote: Quanum 2.4Ghz 3ch Pistol Grip Tx & Rx System

Is there anything im missing or some parts that dont fit together? Thanks for the help! :smiley:

quanum works, but does have some problems on some builds. Better go with a GT2B or a mini remote

oki, i will switch out the remote. Its hard not to see everything, but with those parts, do I need some connectors or wires? like from the battery to the vesc on so on?

Im thinking about switching to two 3c 5000 mah + an 4mm HXT Series Connector… then i know how to wire everyting… I cant any pictures that shows where to connect the transmitter from controller to the vesc?

have a look at Turnigy Graphene 5000mAh 3S 65C LiPo Pack w/XT90 x2 i think they are a better battery all round,i have them wired in series im 85 kg i got 7.5 miles doing 10-16 mph with sk3 190kv

im getting 2 more to have charged to swap ill get 15 mile round trip on my 6s setup i get 22.5 mph