My Glove Remote Design+Progress Thread

All the close proximity data systems I’m aware of ie NFC, RFID etc. all only work at less than a foot. Additionally, in terms of the sensor/antenna that detects whatever, its not possible to detect distance or signal strength, all you will be able to do is detect connected or not connect. I personally dislike the idea of my throttle jumping from 0 to 100%…

ah, good point. Either way, im gonna stick to developing with the flex sensors because I’m having enough trouble just with those

as a side note, this project has really piqued my interest in electrical engineering. can anyone recommend some good learning material (books, lectures, youtube videos) i can watch to fundamentally understand EE? It’s one of the majors I’m considering for college.

I’ve been MIA from this forum since the school year started, wow a lot has changed while I was gone. I wanna get back on this project soon now that I know where I’m going to college, so I’ll try to have some updates in january or february. Consider this my note-to-self.

1 Like

Thanks%20completely%20flew%20over%20my%20head%20pic%20related%20its%20_f6313a873a7fb79b0021cf2f88bf6388

1 Like