Need a used vesc fast [US]

Title says it all, anyone got one used for under 40$ and can ship it immediately?

Good * Cheap * Fast (pick any two)

In the cheap+fast category, I have this VESCX (older FOCBOX) which could ship for $39.99 as soon as the post office opens Tuesday morning.

20190527_023434

For an additional $6.00, I can add a brand new DRV8302 chip with it …

… but you’d have to repair it yourself and know how to solder surface-mount with hidden ground pad, and have a hot air rework station. And then hope nothing else is wrong with it, which I don’t think there is. It’d be sold as-is. It currently is throwing DRV faults.

2 Likes

I have brand new unused Flipsky 4.20 in SF it’s $55 though.

1 Like

So its a brick then? :rofl:

Not at all, I’m just not going to promise. I honestly don’t think anything else is wrong with it.

1 Like

Yes it is. Just admit it. Paperweight.

1 Like

I’d prefer to keep it anyway, just trying to help a brother out. This is a discontinued product.

3 Likes

Just negotiating for 2 focboxes atm. In aus too. Which is ironically very rare.

2 Likes

Keep it man, I’m done using focboxes, I’ve had 3 and they all failed me at one point

1 Like

Dibs??

@KaramQ just jack @Boardnamics shit, I don’t think you can find a 40$ vesc that won’t die on you in an hour

And also focboxes are pretty damn good idk what you’re talking about

2 Likes

I know there good, I’ve just ran into many problems over time with them

1 Like

Also can’t solder for shit

1 Like

Well, I think you only have 1 option left: Bootgang that motor mount guy’s shit

1 Like

I can’t afford his god damn trampa vesc, shits expensive and I simply want a cheap vesc for a cheap build

Who said you needed to buy it? image

1 Like

@KaramQ

Flipsky 4.12 is $56 shipped from us on AliExpress. Ordered mine last night at 4pm, got the shipping email within hours.

But don’t expect, cheap, fast and good all together. I’m only using this for a 8s/20a build.

2 Likes

as his homie, I don’t approve lol

2 Likes

Definitely haven’t bootganged a few of your mounts, lol

uh huh. Hey on an unrelated topic, anyone want to buy 2 107mm abec flywheels?

2 Likes

I’m messing, I took the ones in the box you don’t want