Need circuit diagram for TB 50A ESC

I bought a used ESC off the market here with a damaged USB port, but the leads were destroyed and I can’t fix it without the circuit diagram to bypass the lost traces. If anyone can get me on or tell me where the signals come out you have no idea how much I’d appreciate it!

Have a look on the backside of the pcb, there should be written which pin is what.

Nothing of the sort? The area around where the port was is melted

Does this help? https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/tb-esc-connectors/70324/4?u=andy87

1 Like

I wish…I need to know which resistors the DATA+ and DATA- pins are supposed to be connected to

its just a regular vesc 4.12…

Schematic-1

4 Likes

I think this might do it

1 Like

If that doesn’t, ask Dexter himself. I asked Almost 2 years ago and he happily shared the schematics

Very good cs from him :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know who that is

OMG, lol he’s the owner of diyelectricskateboard if you go to his website now chances are you’ll talk to Alex or Ralph

1 Like
1 Like

In my experience Alex and ralph arent the msot useful when it comes to the intricacies of electronics, and they even straight up denied some of the requests, which, when brought up to Dexter, were given to me as quickly as can be.

Sorry Alex and ralph, but if you don’t know just say so. It’s frustrating to deal with :roll_eyes: :man_shrugging:

What’s the best way to get in contact with Dexter?

@torqueboards

3 Likes

@torqueboards

1 Like

@torqueboards

:rofl:

1 Like

I have no idea what it means but I think it will help, thanks!

1 Like

Dive in. This pool is very deep, but surface swimming is still the same :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I want to make my own ESC one day and I guess the best way to start is fixing an old one

1 Like

Dont even try unless your making multiple the cost saving is none, tb has their vesc at 85 bucks right now, and it would also cost 85 bucks to make a vesc at low quantity

Oh and this guy failed