Need help about lipo battery

High cost-effective lipo recommendation? I am a newbie but I don’t know how to choose the battery brand, perhaps the cost-effective lipo? Extra:I see there have a new brand, named?Tindling.Maybe someone has heard of it?

1 Like

Lipos dont seem to be very popular among the ESK8 community. My go to source for all things lipo is the Rc aircraft forums. The brands I do know that are good are Glacier, Gens Ace, HRB, and maaybe turnigy nano tech, just to name a few.

Be careful with those lipos and make sure to give them lots of padding. Also a good balance charger is highly recommended. I wouldnt rely on a BMS for balancing with those.

Of course I’m a bit biasd. Got 10 years in the Rc hobby and just getting into personal EVs.

1 Like

is there a specific reason you want to go with lipo’s in stead of li-ion batteries?

1 Like

I only see one mention of those Tindling lipos. Too new to tell if they would be any good.

1 Like

fine. I will know more about others brand to choose.

1 Like

Oh thank you more. Maybe can you give me some suggestions about RC aircraft forums? I am crazy about it recently. uhh

1 Like

No, I am not. I just want to know more about the very popular lipo battery recently. Is li-ion batter than lipo? Thanks

1 Like

li-ion is more commonly used because i believe it is more energy dense and more modular. (don’t quote me on that). lipo’s on the other hand can give way more power for a smaller battery. iff you decide to go li-ion and you live in europe i could build you a battery.

1 Like