Need help! Broken Backfire remote. How can i get a new one that works?

yes it’s very basic tech the whole charging while braking

you must convert the kinetic energy somewhere.

I will research more about diffrent vesc models. I want my board to just work little better when i change parts. I want bigger wheels so alredy looking on upgrading motors and battery also, but now i will just use the old motor and battery. I dont want to change everything at once.

I think you might be a good candidate to just make a full blown diy esk8.

two boards can’t hurt right? you ride the backfire while you work on the diy.

Yes i understood that the remote was for vesc :slight_smile: Sometimes maybe i dont describe well what i mean. I understand better what you write than i can explain back. I am new to learn about electric longboards but i learn every day something new about esk8

I have already 2 other e-boards. Yesterday i installed my board with a second battery (same model battery) in parallel. First i had only one battery 36 volt 4 ah. Now i have 36 volt and 8ah. So happy because the cheap board did only ride about 6 km in full speed and yesterday i could ride 15 km and i was satisfied with the result. At least i have something to ride when i working on getting my Backfire board functioning again

nice well you seem like you know what you are doing and yes vesc is very nice you can definitely try use it in a project you are working on.

I am already working on getting a longer deck 104 cm instead of 94 cm on G2. 94 cm is to small for my taste. Gonna put few extra layers of glasfiber to make the deck more stiff. Yes i have also plans to do a DIY eboard, but beltdriven. Have to do lots of reasearh and be patient

With your advice i feel optimistic and i think i have to figure out what i want to do with my board. But one thing i know. I want to replace esc and remote. Do i take the easy or the more difficult option. That i have to think about. I can write here when i have decided what spare parts i will get. Thanks for shareing your knowlege with a newbie :slight_smile:

There’s a backfire g2 remote for sale on letgo, that should make your life a lot simpler! Hope this helps, take care! :smile: