(Need rent money) 4wd Hummie hubs on stooge trucks, 4x used and 2x new focbox's sale (prices cut)

Hey guys, it’s been a fun run, but after tearing both of my ankles and way too much money, I have to call it quits, at least for the foreseeable future. On my way out the door, I’m selling the final items I have.

4x v4 used hummie hub motors with Aend Industries wheels (basically abec centrax) on Stooge Trucks - $800

These are a one of a kind power train and steering system. The trucks were one offs for these specific motors. One motor is fresh, with a fresh stator and wind. The other 3 are tested as working. I am selling these with the intention of passing these trucks on free of charge. I in no way am attempting to profit off of these trucks, as they were a gift to me.

4x used focbox’s - $60 a piece. (Free canbus cable if you buy all 4)

2x new focbox’s from the last official batch from enertion - $100 each

12a 25ah custom built zippy lipo battery - $100 (SF Bay Area only)

This thing is a beast of a battery. Custom built from 10x 6s zippy lipos. Around 200 miles in total on it, still has plenty of life left. Range is very long.

That is all. Thank you for the wild ride everyone.

3 Likes

If you purchase the 4wd motors, I will throw in the 4 used focboxes for only $100 more!

1 Like

Fuck that is killer.

2 Likes

Damn, how much did this awesome build have to do with the tearing of the ankles? If you were in EU, you had a deal.

2 Likes

Everything, lol. It’s just so much power… Though you don’t have to run these at the power I did. You can run them at a reasonable number.

3 Likes

Still for sale. Willing to go down to $800 on the motors and trucks.

2 Likes

still available?

3 Likes

I would love to have this

1 Like

Any way to get the motors off those trucks to use on something else??? If so I am very interested in trying to work something out.

1 Like

no i will not allow that

1 Like

Ok than I will buy them with the trucks if I have to… I just wasn’t intesnding to use them on a long deck. Was gonna make a shorter board… really I was hoping to only get two of them. But I can possibly swing four. Gotta see my money in a couple days when I get paid…

1 Like

What are the battery specs?

Wait, your not even the guy selling them what do you mean you won’t allow that? Lol. Anti up then man.