New beast board 12s8p 40T epic range!

Looks cool,what’s the weight of this board?

1 Like

Just shy of 40 lbs :muscle:

1 Like

I am working on mine,still waiting for other accessories.

3 Likes

what about chains instead?

Way to loud for my liking. Not as efficient either but more reliable for sure

1 Like

Then need to get high efficiency belt motors,lol

1 Like

would you share the CAD model of that truck?

2 Likes

Alright. All parts ordered. Going the full DIY route. Do you think there would be enough clearance if I used 105mm wheels? Maybe stack a few risers? Or would I indeed need larger wheels for sufficient clearance?

Nice!! You won’t be disappointed. I’ve got risers and with my 120mm set on there is maybe 1.5" clearance. I’m really careful with my clouds on! Don’t really recommend anything less than that.

1 Like

Beautiful Boards and Pic Bud !

2 Likes

thats a tank

How have the flipsky 6384s been working? I’m thinking of getting them for an upcoming build. Also how is the evo deck? Is it stable at high speed and over bumps? I’m debating between the evo deck and mbs comp 95 deck

What kind of riding Do you do?

judging by that range he does tour de france

Yo man I’m the funny guy. Tone it down a bit.

No issues with them as of yet. The evo deck is solid and very stable. I ride a bit of rough trails at times with my AT setup and it performs very well off road!

2 Likes

I do the tour of île de Montréal! Lol

1 Like

without deck flex going over very rough terrain is hard to do without loosing contact with the ground I find switching from 6" to 8" pneumatics is much better but my range is less for sure. You have no issues with range I’m guessing.

1 Like

I’ve got the 6 and 7 inch AT wheels

3 Likes

Has anyone tried the new beast board Viper? I ordered one wedding for a to arrive just wanted to see if anyone’s had any experience. I ordered it from www Beastboard.net

1 Like