New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

Nah, those MTB motormounts, the 95mm instead of the normal 75mm

I am making new list for it now, will send the link here once done

Hi. new list here

8 Likes

i was wondering when and just as i bought my mtb wheels i see thisā€¦perfect. thanks @dickyho

youā€™re welcome, my friend.

1 Like

I can confirm that the best way to make Caliber trucks fit is a step drill. Not much material needs to be removed and itā€™s just as good as my lathe.

@dickyho Any chance youā€™d share the file for the 3D printed pulley cover for those of us who already bought the full kit from you?

-Jim

1 Like

OK to share the 3D print file, but the previous mount design can not hold this pulley cover.

My BEAST with Dickyho mounts, two Turnigy 6374 SK3, so much torque, scared the heck out of me.

image image

7 Likes

did you make an extender for your rear truck?

Iā€™ve just ordered 1 - canā€™t believe I hadnā€™t seen this thread before! I have ordered a Caliber version to the UK - the ebay pictures are aluminium, are they currently still shipping in blue?

I have the Caliber satin blue trucks, so really hoping they are!

when i look at the ebay shop it shows the blue ones, are you sure you picked the right one?

No, just left them the way they came.

The blue ones show up as the long version, I only need the short onesā€¦is that the difference?

I didnt notice they came short but i also have idlers but havent installed them so they must be the long ones that i have.

sry i mean your baseplate. looks like some sort of extender

if you go to the start of the thread you see his original short version, the last link he posted is the longer one for mtb/reverse mounting. I mean i used the short for reverse too but it is suboptimal for lower degree baseplate.

Iā€™m about to order a set of your caliber mounts. Is it possible to get them in natural aluminum instead of blue?

Also, is there an issue with the pulley covers that I should wait to get them?

Hi. yes, OK to in natural aluminum, please note that on the order, in case I for got.

No problem for pulley covers, I have it on sell on my ebay list.

@dickyho Are these the only items on your eBay store? Screenshot_20180921-194930_Chrome

of cause not, I am not sure why will only show theseā€¦, where is you location?

1 Like