New Esk8 App for iOS and Android

has the app been released yet?

1 Like

Well considering the last commit was dec 10, I think it may have taken the backburner, but I too am wondering this.

1 Like

It looked really cool

1 Like

How do I use this code on my iPhone?

The app looks really good and I really want to try it out

The react framework is broken so I couldn’t help. If I got a day job using react I might fix it, but I use ionic at work.

Also I don’t make stuff for apple anyway. Android or bust

3 Likes

So there’s now way to use it on iOS?

Is there an app for ackmaniac on iOS?

1 Like

so no one can fix this and publish it? what a shame it looked so cool!!

Someone please fix it. This is such a nice modern looking app that would be awesome.

Has this been put on hold?

10 Character

2 Likes

Sadly :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: 10 charc

This looks so frikking awesome. I have a slightly unrelated question though. I see everyone talking about HM-10 bluetooth modules. Is that the same as an UART module or are they different?

If I buy you a WiFi router will you pick this project up? Its just a shame for such a good well polished piece of software to go unfinished.

Would be great but I guess this project was just hype and nothing more.

I don’t believe that is true at all. I just think it’s a very big project that takes alot of time and @bradrisse is just very busy. I think he has all intentions of finishing it and making it open source.

Heh I’d rather think that than expect anything and wait for nothing Anyway since this app was announced Metr Pro was released there’s no point waiting for this anymore with all the versatility of the new Metr Pro module

So some big news coming!!! Finally got some time to work on the app and major progress has been made. Will update soon! :wink:

Essentially the main portion of sending and receiving data from the vesc to the app via an hm-10 ble module is complete. Im getting the full set of data and have displayed it on the app in real time. Majority of the design to screens is complete.

I am now testing the conversion functions to make sure when its say “20mph”, it really is. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know things are going well and hope to have some screenshots available soon.

18 Likes