NEW! Flame Board Build AT and Street version. The fastest changing system!

Love this set up. I want a set of those trucks.

When i think that a evolve board cost 2250.-€ and you must pay 50% from Paypal fee and i don’t know how mutch was the shipping but i think round about 2300.-€ Then you became for this a Board what have small motors without enough power. and too small trucks for AT no foot links and not the range what they write. I hope I can make with this one cheaper system with more power and every buddy that wants have can build this system under his MTB board.

The street and the AT have the same Motor 6374 200KV with 3300W thats enough :joy:

How are you going to prevent the motor mounts from slipping from the trucks? I know you will use just a bolt to hold it but according to my experience that’s never enough

The street version have 90mm Wheels wheel pulley have 36 T and the motor pulley have 14T The Battery what i want build was a sanyo 20700 cells and 10S/5P wit 37V and 21,25 Ah. With the street version was that enough for max speed 55Kmh By one average speed from 30Kmh have you a range i think so 60Km.

The bolts are hold by two screws and can not slip out. And the Gearbox was fixed on the bolt so have the screws nothing pressure.

1 Like

3 Likes

If you are open to suggestions, I’d suggest to get bigger street wheels like 100mm MBS or 107 flywheels, it’d look even more agressive and you feet and back will thank you

The 90mm wheels I have had And you are absolutely right there must be bigger wheels on it MBS 100mm in black i think thats was the right way i must order oner setup in black :+1:

really great modular system with the flame inserts, great idea and very well made!! :grinning:

4 Likes

I want build for the Street version build a wheel out polyurethane in various colors. The shore was from 75a-80a The diameters was 130mm Only one problem was that the wheel must gluing on the wheel. Otherwise can it slips.

6 Likes

Nice documentation. Not that many boards with Flame trucks :slight_smile:

Thank you for the compliment. We tested and improved a lot and now we are sure that we have making a good job. That´s in quality and performance. Now we working together with Flame Board and you can by in the future the electric Flame Boards in our store, in high quality.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

@esk8 How is the sterring with these trucks by the way?

That board u posted last looks like a real LowRider… I dunno how it would be to hit a curb/ obstacle with the bottom of it :\

1 Like