New Flexy Kaly Board

Image says it all. At this point in the game, what else should we say about Kaly.NYC? @Kaly is taking orders for this basalt/fiberglass/carbon spacecraft since yesterday!!

If I were you, should be knocking at his Instagram right now. …what? …you still here??

https://www.instagram.com/nyc.kaly/?hl=en

https://www.kaly.nyc/

14 Likes

@Kaly didn’t reply on my insta dm :cry::joy:

6 Likes

:star_struck: Amazing render! bluffed … It looks fantastiiiiiiiiiiik !!!

5 Likes

The Instagram is swarmed :sweat_smile: Just DM here :rofl:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Frank is going to lose his shit over this. I’m so ready

19 Likes

So it was real, goodbye trampa for good. The new hardware looks great.

7 Likes

@trampa , pretty cool stuff here you might want to take a look at it

9 Likes

With eSkating (@fottaz) and some other coming in the mountainboard deck dedicated to esk8, we will finally have some choice! That is super nice !!

This Kaly shape looks pretty aggressive :smiling_imp: @Kaly , amazing work made, it’s crazy ! Is it your hanger right ? Base plate too ? could we imagine the setting of trucks from below (like matrix 2) and release the top (for those who might want to use this deck in emtb) ?

(I love the Prototypo LaCroix too, but I’m a top mount battery pack guy :sweat_smile: :zipper_mouth_face:)

6 Likes

@kaly any plans on selling the decks/enclosures by themselves?

5 Likes

I can see a rendering showing a deck that has pretty much the same shape like the original Holy Pro. Look at the nose… I take the compliments for the shape! Designed back in 2010…

A Trampa deck is more than the shape. Unlike other fiber materials, it is made from a special raw material that we produce ourselves. We weave it to special patterns, layer up different weave patterns to get the characteristic Trampa deck performance. Our material can take all the impacts and doesn’t split like regular carbon material plus has the flex properties that make our decks so special. We stock hundreds of decks in all flex ratings to assure that you get what suits your ride style, weight, shape requirements…

5 Likes

All designed for unpowered downhill mountain boards, yep…when you think about it, they are completely irrelevant to this forum’s subject matter. I personally enjoy reviewing and studying products and components designed for eskating, from the ground up…

9 Likes

Can you point me to where I can buy an HS11 17 ply?

8 Likes

Now we just need @Kaly springs and baseplates.

Then the circle is complete.

breaker-chains

12 Likes

Take the long 35 and cut/drill it at your need maybe …:wink:

Personally, This didn’t look like a Trampa for sure! And when I write about the gorgeous aggressive shape of the Flexy Kaly Board, it is about the large spatula and the (maybe) concave. The trampa arc shape is definitely an atypical type of ride… Also, about the nose, all the future emtb deck will have wheel-flare, or like longboard the cut-out shape style. Needed to let wheel driver clearance and more commonly in future Geared Drive. (That was an issue with MBS rounded tip deck)

2 Likes

I would also like to know

2 Likes

They discontinued. No pointing anymore… @WARR1OR The only way is what @Riako said or to get a holy pro and cover the holes

1 Like

They get their final treatment as we speak. In stock soon. We had a delay due to moving all mashinery to a new facility. Everything is up and running again.

4 Likes

I think you mean the holypro 17ply, right?

1 Like

Yes, shure. We ad what is currently out of stock.

1 Like