New FOCBOX For Sale! US Free Shipping! Price Reduction!

I will stop and think about this one at this point. If I have missed the first cut, then I may look at another setup with just a single motor. Decisions!

Can you email ME, I’m interested in 3

Sweet just pm me

Hey Guys Only 14 Left!

1 Like

How long is the warranty?

Ill be providing Enertions standard 60 day limited warranty.

Will you ship to Montreal?

Yes it will be about $18 extra for Canada.

1 Like

Hey did u get the money I sent through PayPal

Yeah but I didn’t have time to ship it out today, I’ll try for tomorrow or Monday, sorry man.

No problem just wanted to make sure u got it

My VESCs came in at the end of last week. I just wanted to say thank you again. That was really cool of you.

2 Likes

Vesc-X received!! Thanks to @yummyblobs & Enertion for a great looking product

1 Like

looks are key !!! if it doesnt look good it doesnt work good !!!

1 Like

I’ve heard some issues with VESC X, have these been sorted out already?, do all VESC X have direct fets?

Hi Yummy, I’m interested in buying one of your VESC. What is the price right know? I’m living in Montreal Canada so I’m aware of the shipping price (sorry if my price question was already asked but the thread is quite long…).

I believe the issues have been ironed out since early Jan, @Eboosted, and yes the VESC X has direct FETS. Hi @Gepson, Canadian shipments are $18 more. PM me for info, FYI I ordered a new shipment from Enertion.

Just got a fresh batch of vescs! PM me for details!

2 Likes

Would you ship to the UK?

I Could but shipping costs are fairly high and you would probably be better off getting from enertion direct as they may be able to provide free shipping.

1 Like