New Hoyt remote

What? Lol did i miss somthing

:disappointed_relieved: if its a US group buy that will save me $180 otherwise I just might take it if it’s international

Why you sad? Dont know what you’re replying to lol

1 Like

Fair enough. I think they are busy ranoing their stuff up. This thing is awesome. I will get with @mmaner and we will do a write up on thoughts/impressions (throwing you under the bus, buddy). Long story short, so far it is worth it. Functionally and aesthetically.

2 Likes

Does it support multiple receivers bound to the same remote?

2 Likes

Side note, with my benchwheel I would always get “micro dropouts” when I was pushing the stroller with the kids for some reason. It was because how I hold the remote and hold the stroller push bar or something.

That shit is so gone with the Hoyt. Doesn’t sound like a big deal, but it is for me. I love puahing the stroller with the border. Best way to get the gremlins around!

4 Likes

How are the modes set on the remote?

1 Like

You know, I am not sure. But I need to know as well. I will ask. I would love to grab an extra reciever. But TBH, I am just going to buy more remotes.

Maybe get each build name engraved into the remote.

Where else can you do some shit like that. Guys, this thing is fucking great.

I already have to order one for the Ollin Recurve. Quality deck meet quality remotr. Shit, might try to get OLLIN on the next one!

3 Likes

Sometimes I build dual redundant drivetrains with only the remote and battery shared between the two, and I’d need dual receivers for that

1 Like

So you do all of the ppm setup in mode 3, then the other modes are just fractions of that. Pretty dope. Similar to what other remotes implement, but way better applied.

3 Likes

This forum is making me broke.

8 Likes

I sent them a message, I will let you know when I find out

1 Like

Think they would be up for a group buy if we got a good number of people? Id be happy with even just $20 off.

2 Likes

I am reaching out to see if we can get something going.

4 Likes

How does it fit in your hand? I like remotes that sit on my plam and that I can wrap my whole hand around so I can git a good grip…this remote kind of makes me wonder how small is too small?

1 Like

Not too small. I have man hands and it is great, but my wife likes it too!

Look at these mits!

3 Likes

In the picture you just uploaded it looks pretty porportional to your hand, on their website it looks tiny

1 Like

3 Likes

Mike! So how are you liking your Hoyt?

I’m loving it, clocked about 20 miles with it today. I didn’t even redo PPM detection, just installed it and went.

Here’s pics if the remote, lush😀.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7271?u=mmaner

Hers one with me holding it.

IMG_20181006_131032_1538880895729

3 Likes