New hub motor design?

Found these on eBay. Not sure what the kV or torque specs are but power wise they are limitless. Just need someone who can pour some PU for them. Group buy maybe?

8 Likes

I think they might be a interesting addition to @MasterCho Iron Man theme build :wink:

1 Like

This Is Iron Man Core

2 Likes

Give that man a cigar! Kinda cool though huh?

1 Like

Hahahah be careful for some people attack you with math and flag the shit out of your post hahah

People don’t get jokes anymore!

6 Likes

What about pushing 300 lbs uphill? That powerful?

1 Like

Pouring PU seems like the most complicated part of this… And what happens when you wear the wheel down? Is the hub useless or can you add more PU to the outside, like truck retread tires?

No PU needed, I just found a great deal on these at Target, it’s a 2 pack for $20 (quad drive at $40? hell yeah)

6 Likes

That for sure will make a “Funky” ride

Imagine how cool hubs with lights like these would be!

1 Like

power wise they are limitless

according to this source they look to be about 3.6gigawatts peak, so we can safely assume they are about a million times more powerful than, say, a 6374 190kv motor

1 Like

1000 actually lol

giga = billion kilo = thousand 1,000,000,000 / 1,000 = 1,000,000 so a 3.6gw motor would be a million times more powerful than a 3.6kw motor

2 Likes

Yes yes yes! I skipped mega lol

1 Like

Whats the verdict on these?

That’s pretty good seeing’s how the Delorian only produced 1.21 jiga watts.

3 Likes

Fun fact. That’s the correct pronunciation according to the Meriam Webster dictionary.

1 Like