New Kid on the Block: Hoyt St. Electric Skate

Me or @ZackoryCramer lol

3 Likes

I’m down in Eugene now

3 Likes

Oh nice! Me too. Do you live in Eugene or are you visiting?

1 Like

No way. I live in Eugene… I’m not alone…

2 Likes

Can we buy these motor mounts from HOYT or do they only come with their boards… don’t see an option on their website?

1 Like

are those zoobombs straight aliexpress. or am i crazy… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They don’t sell drive train parts, they said they need to conserve components for whole boards

1 Like

Dam, what a flippin bummer! Someone on here needs to add the spring loaded tension idlers thing to some of the motor mounts that people have already designed. Love the idlers, but would be cool to not have to ever adjust them by hand cause those little screws and especially the nuts on the inside of the mount can be a pain!

Anyone want to volunteer…? I am a buyer… lol. Wish I knew how to build some or I’d do it myself

1 Like

They’re doing an AMA on Reddit right now for those interested https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricSkateboarding/comments/9j5fje/hoyt_electric_skateboards_ama_live_now/

2 Likes

We are going to their meet on sept 28, no Sophia?

Yes, I organized an entire weekend of events with them for BAEsk8. It’ll be super fun!

2 Likes

They are applying (offering) a clear frit glass grip surface…

1 Like

no they’re not… image

1 Like

I always buy my decks with no grip. Or pull it off immediately if it’s not an option.

2 Likes

I’m confused here , doesn’t it say glass right there

3 Likes

You simply hit "glass’ and you’ll get it.

1 Like

If i did not have all the boards I need and did not enjoy the DIY process would purchase in a second…extremely clean professional design with strong specifications.

1 Like

Did anyone ever get answers on the batteries, combine for 10s3p seems possible, how do they connect and charge, able to use with a DIY build?

Anyone have a good contact there or on forum?

Thanks!

1 Like

They’re most responsive on Instagram.

1 Like

Ugh. Not really a company I’d buy from

1 Like