New section of the forum - improvements section

When I get through this week of shit storms, Ill start putting together some tutorials on different topics. I’ll probably start with Volt Meters as I have 1 to put in this weekend. Ill start on the flow chart for enclosures too.

1 Like

Btw - I found a forum which looks like that it uses a similar ‘‘base/platform’’ and I found one interesting thing:

It has ‘‘pages’’ at the top.. it might make the overall style/look worse but I think it might be useful in some cases… for example, publishing guides, vendors etc…

Non the less… we can keep to the same structure and dont ‘‘sabotage’’ the look of the forum and just use the regular forum structure to post info…

Just a detail I found interesting, as Im sure there might be other little things hidden in the structure of this platform, that we might not know about…

About a Feature I miss on this forum, which might (hopefully) be available some day!

One such cool thing would be to make ‘‘comments’’ under certain replies, which can only be seen once you click on the link…

I really miss such a feature for picture thread, as there are times when you want to ask a quick question to the author of the pic and this question might not be as important to write a seperate private message or on the other hand it might be useful/beneficial for other users to see it and be able to read the respond from the author

I imagine this scenario each time I have made an inquiry about a picture and then discussed this topic in a closed private message conversation.

Perhaps it is just me, who miss this, but as it turns out… if moderator / users flag a post, it gets hidden… so I think it should not be that hard to make all the replies in picture thread hidden by default and leave only ‘‘genuine posts / pictures’’ seen to the all…

Depends on how this platform is built, I assume, so im not sure is it possible to make this easly possible for just one topic/thread, to ‘‘act’’ in a way, that all replies to another person is automatically hidden but genuine posts can be seen… mhh

1 Like

Agree that bar can be useful…

I would love to see everything hyper-organized… but am at least very grateful for this website so far. Kudos and thanks.

This website is very interesting for example: https://diasporafoundation.org/

1 Like