New TB110 Really Big Wheels

then better to make it 5.8mm so it will work with the flipped core, but then people will always ask why doesn’t work. Kinda boring explain 1000 times the same thing, better to make something plug and play. At least to me.

1 Like

You barbarian.

1 Like

:joy: it’s nothing really. Did that with Kegels and you can’t really see the diference.

2 Likes

I know I totally agree, but reading in this forum teaches me that people tend to don’t read all the posts, just jump at the and repeat their questions. I guess is easier. WE would have 1000s of post like, Kegel pulley doesn’t fit…scandalous! :joy: So I understand why a company wants something ready to go, less problem, less questions. DIY guys will always find their own way.

3 Likes

5.6mm will fit the other side of the cores also, but it’s very tight and needs to be hit to go inside :wink:

Or you can run a 7/32" drill (5.55625mm) through it first

2 Likes

What about a rubber coating on the end of the tips to have better hold?

Firepenis lol

1 Like

My wheels just arrived; they’re outstanding, thank you @torqueboards

fullsizeoutput_22de

28 Likes

Taken them for a spin yet??

4 Likes

Soon as that tax refund comes im getting a set!!! They look amazing

5 Likes

this build is in progress and being packed for @sender -fication, yet as far as these 110s are concerned, the ones I received are perfectly aligned, they are round and under gravity they can pick up some crazy speed :slight_smile: good hunting!

7 Likes

Has anyone tried these haggy kegel pulleys? Will they fit the TB110?

The description says center set core but I thought TB110 are offset core?

https://haggyboard.com/collections/drive-gears/products/36t-senor-pepe-kegel-core-compatible-street-single-drive-gear

2 Likes

Would 36T be enough for 110mm wheels?

Depends, on your voltage / motor kv / motor pulley and need for speed. So who is to say?

If I went from a 18t motor pulley to a 15t motor pulley my top speed would be the same as it is now on 92mm wheels according to the calculator. Or 10kph faster if I stay with 18t / 36t. Not really decided yet on ratio but it seems not too bad. I have 140kv motors.

36t will give lots of clearance for my quality of “roads”.

2 Likes

Under normal circumstances with 180Kv - 200Kv motors and 10S - 12S voltages, 36T is not enough for 110mm wheels. It’s totally usable though. 40T and higher is better.

1 Like

I only have 32t atm :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Any idea when DD and wheels are gonna ship?

I’m getting jealous now

1 Like

@AlanZhou Shipping today. Within the week everything should be shipped out.

7 Likes

Nice I’ll have 2 sets for my 2 builds. My very very used 107s was making my 4wd build look old and dirty these will my the build pop

2 Likes

That will work for sure, but you won’t have much power and your top-speed will be too high. Actually sustaining the top speed would use too much battery current and wreck your range.

2 Likes